Crawford County Public Health
PREVENT, PROMOTE, PROTECT
PREVENT, PROMOTE, PROTECT
“The Division of Public Health is pleased to report that the Crawford County Public Health Department provided all required documentation to be qualified as a Level II health department. We recognize the leadership and commitment of Gloria Wall and her team of experienced and passionate public health professionals. The division also recognizes the commitment of the Board of Health in Crawford County for their involvement and support of the public health department. Working together, you continually strive to ensure the health and well-being of your community.”
Flood Recovery Guidance
Health Information and Cleanup Guidance for Mold
CALL 326-0229 FOR MORE INFORMATION
Crawford County Public Health Mission Statement
Crawford County Public Health Department is the official agency of the County responsible for the promotion of wellness, prevention of disease by identifying and minimizing health risks and provision of a healthful environment.
Active, healthy families and persons of all ages, abilities, and cultures living, learning, working, and playing in thriving communities.
Prevention and promotion. Strategies that prevent disease and promote healthy living in healthy environments lead to long term benefits for everyone.
- Responsiveness. Provide leadership on health related issues and concerns expressed by the community, by population data and by the Board of Health
- Collaboration. Community partnerships produce well-supported and cost-effective health outcomes by bringing people, resources, and organizations together.
- Data-driven, science-based services. Effective public health interventions depend on the best and most up-to-date research and information available.
- Social justice and diversity. A healthy community recognizes that everyone’s health matters equally, and that services and solutions must be accessible, affordable, and appropriate for all.
- Customer service and accountability. As vigilant stewards of the public’s trust, we provide services that are responsive and accountable to the community’s needs.
- Skilled, innovative workforce. A well-trained, dedicated, and creative workforce is the foundation of our ability to assess and address the health of the community.
Dan McWilliams, Acting Public Health Director
Michelle Breuer, BSN, RN email@example.com
Lisa Cummer, BSN, RN firstname.lastname@example.org
Sharon Steele, Administrative Assistant email@example.com
Crawford County Public Health Committee Members
Chairman Gari Lorenz, Wayne Jerrett Jr, Don Stirling, Dr. Walter Boisvert, Katie McGovern, Rose Bauer
8:00 to 4:30 Monday – Friday
225 N. Beaumont Rd.
Prairie du Chien, WI 53821